Strong quality systems facilitate our robust platform of precision manufacturing capabilities. From converting to packaging, your solution begins at WEBTEC Converting.
We convert a variety of materials, such as medical grade foam, film, foil, hydrogel and hydrocolloids. We utilize continuous rolls of materials for high-speed converting and increased productivity, all in our ISO Class 8 clean room.
• Rotary Die Cutting- Kiss cut, metal to metal, controlled depth, stacked dies. Multiple in-line die cutting capabilities, including tolerance capabilities of +/- .010".
• Island and Double Island Placement - When your design calls for placing a component in a selected location on the product.
• Multi-Layer Laminations - Pressure sensitive or heat laminating
• Slitting - We can slit a myriad of materials to your specification
• Printing - From liners to packaging paper, to custom process color labels, we can print up to 8 color process work on a myriad of materials,
• Packaging - Pre-Formed Pouches, finsealed products or products requiring specific materials for sterilization - we can package to your specification - including printed packaging papers up to 8 colors
To ensure process integrity and production efficiencies, we have also designed and built custom solutions and product lines to meet specific production needs. We use multiple processes to ensure product integrity:
• Corona treating to ensure proper surface preparation
• Bag burst testing to validate packaging seals
• Instron Testing for peel and shear testing
• Accelerated Stability studies in our temperature and humidity controlled chamber