Our continuous growth provides career opportunities for driven, dedicated individuals with backgrounds in fields such as sales, customer service, engineering, quality, press operators, inspectors and more.
WEBTEC maintains a friendly, personal work environment that encourages employee morale and cultivates a strong work ethic. If you are interested in any of the positions listed here, please submit your resume:
Fax at 865-584-8216
Attn: WEBTEC Converting
PO Box 52468
Knoxville, TN 37950-2468
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
SALES - We are looking for two dynamic sales representatives, within easy driving distance to Chicago and New Jersey. No relocation. Potential to earn over $150K! Our Outside Sales Representatives need to be in the field, meeting, consulting, qualifying and closing sales. You'll be using your sales "hunter" background to help our customers and prospects understand our products and solutions. Bring your sales experience and drive to an industry leader. This is a high income, competitive sales position, with a clear objective of meeting sales quotas. We'll help you succeed! We have proven selling process and methodologies. There will be extensive training so that you will have the skills you need to present a strong business case to our customers and prospects.
- You will be calling on prospects and existing clients to learn about their business needs, uncover opportunities, and close new business.
- Given a book of business to grow and develop, however, growth targets will be exceeded by prospecting activities and not from existing accounts.
- Expected to meet with a specific number of prospects and clients weekly.
- You will track each client in our Client Relationship Manager (CRM) application and other on-line tools.
- Base salary and UNCAPPED commission plan
- Other benefits you would expect from an Industry Leader
- Minimum (5) year's business-to-business outside sales experience, with incentive/bonus.
- Prefer manufacturing sales experience.
- Degree preferred.
- Prospecting skills - high level cold calling to qualify and close new accounts.
- Recent experience at consistently meeting and exceeding revenue quotas.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, results driven attitude.
- High prospect orientation and self motivation.
- PC proficiency (MS Office and web based applications).
- We are looking for the best of the best. If you have the drive and determination that moves you to the top of your sales team, we want you!
- We want proven sales leaders that know how to take a market and grow it.
MANUFACTURING SUPPORT TECHNICIAN - We are looking for skilled, educated, trained and experienced mechanical systems individuals to join our rapidly expanding technical team. This position is responsible to maintain the mechanical systems of the making and packaging equipment in the manufacturing modules in excellent working condition. They work closely with the operating departments to troubleshoot and solve equipment related outages.
- Maintenance - Directs maintenance activities for the manufacturing operating department's making and packaging equipment. Leads efforts to establish and manage preventative maintenance and spare parts documentation systems. Tracks equipment performance in an effort to improve equipment reliability and ensure continuous production operations.
- Technical troubleshooting and problem solving - Provides the focus and support required on a daily basis to quickly troubleshoot and solve equipment issues to enable production and help the operating departments to meet their operating objectives.
- Project support - Provides mechanical systems input to assist the Project Engineers with scope development, vendor communications, design reviews, equipment Factory Acceptance tests and new equipment installation and start-up for manufacturing projects.
- Continual Improvement - Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
This position will require at minimum a two year technology degree or equivalent with experience and demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting and repair in a manufacturing environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The candidate must be self-motivated and capable of learning new technologies.
Experience with the following technologies is REQUIRED:
- Mechanical systems such as pneumatics, gearboxes, bearings, belt and chain drives
- Form, fill and seal packaging
- Carton packaging
- Conveyor systems
- Plant utility systems (power distribution, compressed air, air conditioning and handling)
EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES IS DESIRED:
- Web handling systems
- Converting equipment
- Flexographic equipment
- Lean Manufacturing, GMP, Medical Device FDA Regulations
- Equipment and process validations (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- HDMI touch screen display and control systems
- Vision systems
- Servo drives, motion control systems
- PLC's, sensors, detectors
- Power supply and distribution systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
FLEXO PRESS OPERATOR - We are currently seeking 1st and 2nd shift FLEXO press operators. Duties will include set-up and press operation. Perform required preventive maintenance on equipment and monitor parts produced to ensure compliance. Candidates should have previous experience operating similar equipment, and exhibit mechanical aptitude.
Day shift - 6am - 4:30 pm M - TH
Nigh shift - 4pm - 2:30 am M - TH
Drug Free Workplace.